Bangalore, has always been a vibrant city. It breathes love and positivity. Being a native of this beautiful city, i just can’t get over how much i love it here. When those rain showers grace the city and the process of rejuvenation happens, Bangalore comes alive with more rigour. With these monsoons amidst us, here are the things that I will be doing this Monsoon.
1. Bajji Bonda at Central Tiffin Room (CTR) : This quaint, stuck in the 90’s place in Malleshwaram , is a haven for all your breakfast & mid evening snacking urges. The wafting aromas of the South Indian kitchen will have you head over heels. The Bajjis and Bondas here are just lipsmacking delicious. Hailed as one of the iconic restaurants of Bangalore, you must not skip on this one. You also must try their neer dosas, kesari bhath and Benne masala Dosa.
2. Rooh Yoga at Lahe Lahe : Lahe Lahe, has been synonymous for being innovative and always creative. Lahe Lahe, is a community of like minded individuals who take time out to indulge in interactive activities.
This time, they are conducting “Rooh Yoga” classes from 27 June – 6 Aug. The classes will commence at 6:30 am and will teach you “Yoga” under the Lahe Lahe roof albeit in a contemporary way, by Arooshi. Let’s do some yoga and watch the beautiful sunrise while doing so.
3. Rooftop Lunch or Dinner at High Ultra Lounge : Have a breathtakingly beautiful view and soak in the purple and warm yellow ambiance of highest fine dining venue in Southern India, at a staggering height of 421 sq. feet. Indulge in the city’s finest contemporary pan Asian cuisine and click some Instagram worthy pics here. You can’t enjoy Monsoon better! Also awarded as the best rooftop restaurant by EazyDiner, just a few days ago.
4. Tea Tasting at San-Cha Tea Boutique : India’s first tea boutique, that will have you go crazy with the sheer amount of tea variety available. What’s a monsoon without some tea and if the tea comes from San-Cha Tea Boutique, it’s bound to help you create Monsoon memories. The tea sommeliers will offer you complimentary tea tastings of over 65 varieties of teas.
5. Ameen Sayani Live in Concert 15 August 2018 : Whenever you hear the pitter patter of those raindrops, the first thing you want to do is, switch on some soul soothing music. With the era of “Bhule Bisre Geet” fading away to the din of the songs of today, this is a reprise, a moment to turn back the time and listen to India’s first Radio Jockey, “Mr. Ameen Sayani Sahab” who will present to us a melange of melodies from the yesteryears by talented singers and musicians. Make sure, that you do not miss this if you love your Monsoon melodies. This fundraiser show will be held at “Chowdiah Memorial Hall”.
6. Bonus point : Well, now that you’ve come this far, i’m gonna be letting you in on my perfect thing to do this Monsoon. Retail therapy. I will be immersing myself in some retail therapy by going to the ” Phoenix Shopping Festival 2018″. I’ve already visited them twice as i write and have been picking so many things up because 300+ brands are on a 50% or more off.
These were my top things to do this monsoon and i hope, that no matter who you are or what your likes are, this list has found you bookmarking some things to try.
Location Guide :
1. CTR : 7th Cross Rd, Shri Rampura, Malleshwaram West, Bengaluru, Karnataka 560003
2. Lahe Lahe : No.2906 & 2907, 80 Feet Road, Indiranagar, Near BSNL compound, HAL 3rd Stage, Kodihalli, Bengaluru, Karnataka 560078
3. High Ultra Lounge : 26/1, World Trade Center, Dr. Rajkumar Road, Malleswaram, Bangalore Brigade Gateway Campus, Bengaluru, Karnataka 560055
4. San-Cha Tea Boutique : 54 Lavelle regency Lavelle Road, Bengaluru, Karnataka 560001
5. Chowdiah Memorial Hall : 16th Cross, Malleshwaram, Vyalikaval, Malleshwaram, Bengaluru, Karnataka 560003
6. Phoenix Marketcity : Whitefield Main Road, Mahadevpura, Bengaluru, Karnataka 560048
Thank you dear, Shraddha of Sodapop Love for the introduction. Please do check her blog on Monsoon Hairstyles.
The next on the list is “Shreenithee” of Desire Flexions take over and talk about how to stay naturally beautiful this Monsoon. She will be sharing her natural care tips for Monsoon.
“This post is a part of The Monsoon Blog Train hosted by
should not be repurposed, republished or used otherwise. The content herein is owned by the blogger.
Fashionablefoodz and Prettylilthings are not responsible for any kind of Infringement caused.”