” Eat Clean. Stay Fit. And have a burger to stay sane”- Gigi Hadid
Well, that girl is just so right about the basic priorities in life. You do need a burger to stay sane.
Burgers have been infamous for being the bad boys in the hood. What if, I told you that these bad boys, had changed? Well, not all of them.. just a few of them, who you could certainly introduce to your Mama? Would you place your bets on my word? Read on, this just gets better.
About In House Burger :
The folks at “In House”, believe in making your go to comfort food, much healthier as opposed to the standard burger. Oh! And let’s not get into the nitty gritty of the poor burger. Like, ” It Still has hidden sugars”.. Well, so does a Paratha.
The USP here, is not in eliminating the calories & the “oh ooo’s” that come with a burger rather it’s in eliminating the unnecessary ones that come along, without compromising on the taste. And let’s get real, who eats ” Burger” everyday?
So, this place is specially for those people, who wanna indulge in a burger, that’s not gonna take you on a major guilt trip. The place, is quick eat diner with little bric-a-brac places all across, replete with some board games and books.
The Grub Story : Perhaps, i thought i’d be very skeptical of a “Healthy Burger” place and that’s why maybe I didn’t go in with a lot of expectations but “Hello!”
- Milkshakes aka Oatshakes (₹120/-) : The milkshakes are just extremely gorgeous. They come sans the icecream and all that jazz. Made up of Oats and the main ingredient. My favourite was the mixed berries, with a melange of smooth flavours binding it all.
- Cold Pressed Juices : Loved the melange of colours, when they found themselves on our table and they did look like they would be the sugary delicious, but “Hear ye, hear ye” they were the healthy kinda delicious. My pick was the Lush Green. Perfect for my palate.
- Tabasco Mushroom Salad (₹120/-) : A little kick of Tabasco on anything makes everything better and this salad proves it.
- Classic Red in Tandoori Paneer (₹150/-) : The Red Bun, is such a delight to all senses. The visual just pushes the right buttons and you already decide to love it before the big bite. Coloured with some good ole beetroot, this is something that’s instagram & Pinterest worthy.
- Bourbon Black in Hot Chilli (₹150/-) : Another one of those drool worthy burgers, infused with edible charcoal. Tried it with their Hot Chilli Patty, which was baked and not fried.
- In-house all veg hoagie (₹160/-) : The multigrain bread, generously stuffed with veggies and some sauces makes this one of those satisfy my hunger things to eat.
Verdict : The place certainly lives up to expectations with a great VFM value, gives you instagram worthy pics (because that’s what we are all about today..meh!) , focuses on eliminating unnecessary calories by cutting down on the servings of the sauce in the burgers, making the patties baked instead of fried, no sugar drinks except the natural sugars, adding more crunchy veggies, making milkshakes as oat shakes and last but not the least makes it taste good.
Average Price for 2 : ₹400/-
Rating : 5/5