“The difference between ordinary and extraordinary, is that little extra”- Jimmy Johnson
“Blurred phantasmagoria of images reel across, revealing Arham’s smile, the steam dispersing, the clink of the glass, the incessant chatter of birds & the sound of heels on the gravel crunching it ever so lightly.”
“What was that?”, you ask.
Well that was just a snippet of my time at “L’inouï”.
Quite true to its name “L’inouï”, does stand out from the bunch of chocolateries, in the city, by adding that extra to the ordinary, making it extraordinary in every sense.
L’inouï is no stranger to me, I’ve been a patron for quite a few years now. I’ve always connected to the brand, because it bought back the memories of my childhood. It’s something that had & does excite the olfactory senses, making me salivate at the thought of their menu.
L’inouï, is a chocolaterie, like no other. Trust me, i wouldn’t exaggerate. They believe in the emphasis of quality ingredients and importance of imparting par excellence experience, whilst devouring their chocolates.
Anusha Chowdaiah, the CEO & Founder of “L’inouï embarked on a journey to let bangalore taste, the real spirit of class apart chocolates. The products at L’inouï are preservative & additive free, hence they come with a limited shelf life. The ingredients are sourced from all parts of the world, like the Californian almond, the Belgium chocolate & henceforth. Even the gelatine used is “100% Halal” which means extra rupees, but uncompromising on quality. Each piece of chocolate is specially handcrafted with passion & therefore is a masterpiece in its own right. So, whatever you eat over here, is 100% the best of all.
L’inouï, my favourite chocolaterie has a new destination. They are located at Cunningham Road in the midst of a beautiful set up which feels like a getaway in its own right. A sense of heritage seeps in & you are transported to the past.
L’inouï has always been a place which feels like your own. The staff are ever so caring and they hands on make sure to let you, enjoy your time here.
The Grub Story :
Well, it’s more of a dessert story. Get ready for some pleasing vignettes.
- Almond Dragees (₹240/- for 100gms): The almonds are toasted to perfection, caramelised, covered with chocolate and dusted with cocoa powder. The deep flavour of toasted almonds seeps through the chocolate. A family favourite.
- Handcrafted truffles (₹75/-): Truffles are meant to be bitten in with delight. They have quite a few variants, each pleasing to your palate. My favourites are Dark Truffle, Coconut Truffle, Nut Truffle & White Truffle.
- Chocolate Slabs (₹240/- per 100 gms) : These slabs are made out of the perfect ingredients as they leave no stone unturned by being supreme in their genre. Milk chocolate and Nuts & Chocolate Slabs are my favourite.
- Chocolate Mud Pie : If, there’s anything you should try, then it is this. This is from the “special of the day” . Words do no justice to how, magnificent this was. A medley of chocolate mousse, tempered chocolate and hazelnuts.
- Japanese Green Tea (₹75/-): Their teas are of the ultimate blends, but that’s not the novelty here. The novelty lies, in their presentation. Just for the sake, of that gorgeous presentation, we used to drink it. Comes with a sandglass timer to let you know, exactly how long to seep your tea leaves.
- Hot Chocolate (₹150/-): You must have had quite a few hot chocolates till now, but have you had the pleasure to melt a cube full of smoothness to reveal happiness? Comes along with delicious butter cookie as well.
Verdict :The aesthetics of this chocolaterie is what, I stand by. The desserts here are ultimate in each in every aspect. The taste is like no other and it is an experience that you must savour. It’s the perfect choice for gifting and as well as for indulging in some sinful palate pleasures.
Nothing less than a 4.5 star rating for this place!
P.S. : The logo is used for representationonly and belongs to L’inouï