Hello my hearties,
You can probably lament, but i very humbly accept my folly and ask of you to maybe, sympathize with me for not being regular in participating for awards. It pretty much looked machiavellian, for me to accept awards and then not do them. It was like i wanted it all. Woe to greed.
But here i am today, on a fresh new start and im gonna start my veracious interest in tags and awards. Thank you for patiently waiting.
1)Thank the person who nominated you!
2) answer all my questions for you!! And ask them to the people you nominate!!
3)nominate 5+ other bloggers!!
I wanna thank my sweet & brand new friend ” Mahjabeen” from ” awesomeideas2003.wordpress.com “for coming up with this tag and starting this happy thing over here. I love her blog page, its just absolute fun, you do need to check out the colour scheme on her page!!! Me loves it!!
Here are her questions for me:
1.My hobbies: I just realised, that im a boring person. I love reading books, mostly paranormal and biographies. I’m a foodie, i love exploring new places for food. I love shopping, online et al. I love makeup, so I’m trying out new looks every other day. Basically, I’m a clown.
2.Random facts about me :
- I used to eat chalk when I was like 4 or 5 years old.
- I was a brat, i used to get my parents so crazy, that they just had to listen to me. One of my indulgences was an “Indoor Swing”, which was a 2 seater one. I was the only kid then & as usual i threw tantrums about how, I needed a brother to sit on the 2nd seater. My parents were forced to oblige 😁😁
- I had a penchant for perfumes since the toddler times & that has grown into an obsession today. The cover photo of this tag post is my current favourite called ” Guess Seductive “, loving it to the core. Btw, I have more perfumes than shoes 😱😱 is that even acceptable?
- I’m a romantic fool. Get me a chocolate bouquet & im ready to forgive everything.
3. favourite colour/s : Black, purple, pink & beige.
4.Blogger besties: I’m sure, inshallah, we both are gonna be blogger besties too. But, till then, I have a few favourites, who I make sure I follow around. Super supportive and super awesome girls!!
5.What do you like best about blogging? : The blogosphere is such a warm space, if the world was that way, we would be in utopia. I love befriending people from different paths of life & the blogosphere does just that ❤️❤️ What we have here is an intellectual way of networking. 👍🏻
6.What is your favourite book? Without a doubt it has to be, “Memoirs of A Geisha”❤️
7.What do you hate most? : People with big egos & small hearts, seafood, liars, cream eyeshadows, flaky foundations & my son’s toys 🙄🙄
8.What is your favourite activity? : Impromptu Shopping Trips.
9.It’s raining its pouring, the whole load of fun is snoring, it went to bed, forgot the life it lead, and never woke up in the morning? That basically means, what do you do when it’s pouring with rain, and you can’t do much cos’ the weathers miserable? : Get some maple tea brewing & do me some beauty rituals.
10. You are lying on the table, slouching in your chair during a really boring lesson, what do you say as an excuse when a teacher spots you and asks why you are doing this? : I remember I did this quite a few times, once I pretended I had fainted & the other time I told my teacher that I was very sure there’s a rat near my shoes. Topic diverts!! 😈
Okay!! There were alot more besties of mine, but I’m gonna start with these sweet people first. Enjoy the tag guys. I, presume that the questions you all will be answering are the ones which I’ve already answered, put forth by Mahjabeen. 👍🏻👍🏻
P.S : I’ve done a pretty bad job at answering these questions, I’ve been sleepy the whole time 😁😁😴💤💤💤