I‘m a hardcore sucker for all things pretty & all things that make me pretty. I’ve always had a problem with buying too much & never getting around to using it.
You know where this is headed at.. Yep! I possess the memory of a goldfish when it comes to using my makeup hauls. Half the time I forget what I bought and it just rots there in my wardrobe,begging to be used. 🙏🏼
But,never in the past 4 years of my love affair with By Terry products have I ever forgotten to not use these babies. I mean,just look at their lusciousness. Gosh!! Everything is so perfect here.
WHAT IS THE STICK DENSILISS & HOW IS IT DIFFERENT?
- Stick Densiliss is a stick foundation,while stick foundations tend to be a tad bit drier & would work great on oily skins,”Stick Densiliss” works wonders on all kinds of skin textures.
- The texture is a creamy,mousse & soufflé kind. Very dreamy and glides on easily. The stick foundation comes with a moisturising core in the middle,which just makes this amazing.
- This is 50% skincare & 50% makeup. This ratio imparts a 100% anti-ageing property. This baby doesn’t just make you look great,but is filled with super anti-ageing ingredients. Im a little biased towards anti-ageing things,though I’m just In my late 20’s😁 Better start early right. 😳
- The packaging is super cute with purple metal. Completely reliable.
I personally love using this stick with my NARS or MAC liquid foundation. I blend both of them,to impart a finish that’s closest to my skin tone & also a brightening one.
For example,I use MAC NC15 blended with BYTERRY S.D in “Amber”. The fusion of these 2 foundations is just short of being flawless.
The drawbacks of this product are that
- it’s quite expensive for a stick foundation. Priced at a whooping steep £50,it’s an investment which should make you think more than twice before splurging.
- The stick foundations are a unhygienic lot as compared to liquid pump foundations. They are always exposed to your touch & get contaminated easily.
Rating: 4/5 stars.
Verdict: I totally recommend this product,the only thing stopping me from giving it a 5 star is the steep price. Otherwise,it’s a must have.