What do you think strikes the most in a person’s appearance? For me it has to be the lips. LIPS and I just can’t get enough of them. Paint them,shade them or colour them,they just don’t fail to attract you. Bright red,crimson orange or Fushia pink..I just can’t get enough of those colours.
My LIPVENTURES have had me breezing through alot of brands,drugstore & luxury alike. I clearly have 100’s of favourites,but my current obsession is with the this new breakthrough concept called ” ANTI-AGEING LIPSTICKS”.
My first reaction was” Who on earth needs,anti-ageing lipsticks? How does it even prove to be any good? Just a sham or a hype that I can dismiss.” But then,i just thought I ought to try it,outta curiosity. Yes,curiosity got the better of me and I ended purchasing “CLARINS AGE DEFYING LIPSTICK-ROUGE ÉCLAT “.
And,I’m in super love with these gorgeous babies. They come in 15 sexy shades,and I was brave enough to try NO.7 ” RED WINE”,check the swatch for a better understanding. So, il just get at it, but let’s take a look at the gorgeousness packed into these golden sleek lipshades.
WHAT THE CLARINS CLAIMS :
They say this is a revolutionary concept of lip care & lip colouring packed into one. One of the first from CLARINS. It contains “CLARINS Nutri-Youth” formula which works it’s wonders in revealing youthful & full lips,by preventing lips dehydrating & boosting collagen production. Wow right?? 😱😱
Rouge Éclat has 100% plant waxes of mimosa,jojoba & sunflower blended with cocoa butter to supplement suppleness.
I’m super impressed with what goes into my lipstick,I mean that is totally great for me.
ROUGE ÉCLAT NO.7 RED WINE:
I love this colour,this is coming from someone who loves her neutrals, reds & pinks very dearly. An adventurous day will have me flaunting shades of orange. Zeroing down to ” RED WINE” was a big decision. I thought this is the only way,I’m gonna break outta my comfort zone and wear this colour. I’m sorry to all those people who have only seen me in pinks & reds. I hope you love me now. RED WINE is a passionate purple maroon with pink undertones. It’s simply a class act colour. Pair it up with a flapper dress & you could pass off as a ’40’s star.
- Super easy to glide,one swipe and you’re good to go.
- Smells heavenly of licorice & blackberries. Yumm.. I can eat this stuff.
- There isn’t a moment of uncomfortable tightness around the corner of your lips.
- Highly pigmented & gives a satin finish to your lips.
- Great for night. Think cocktail parties,weddings,get togethers.
- The packaging is a super cute gold & colourless case one. It has that little click when you open or close your lipstick. Better locking mechanism!
- On the high end of the spending spectrum. Priced at £19.50/- .In India,they retail at a bombing Rs.3000/- The prices are steep anywhere. It’s a luxury brand investment.
- If you’re a matte lipstick lover like me,you might not love it too much. As for me,I enjoyed the change & actually flaunted it alot.
I am besotted with my little golden wand,so much that I go to sleep with it on my lips. Just faint dabs & I don’t need a lip balm or salve.
Keep colouring those lips & stay just the way you are. Special!!