The story of childhood,comprises of pages of incessant laughs,impermeable innocence,ginormous amounts of happiness and the hunger for learning.
Isn’t it quite a thing to see a little human just pop into our world and become THE world for us? How amazing it is to see the potential of that budding brain. It’s during these first few years,that the brain churns,burns & learns everything possible about the Big,big,big world around it. From learning how to roll on bed to running barefoot like a little monkey let out in the wild,this baby of yours is a wonder on his/her own. He/She Picks up the parental language just like that. In a span of 2 years,that baby understands 95% of your talks & language.
And while the brain is working overtime,you are in a rut.. What?? Yes,I meant what you read.
You’re desperately compulsive buying every new kinda rattle,learning aid,safe non toxic paints & plasticine. You’re on the web,typing in absurd keywords into the search engine bar, ” MY KID IS TWO AND ISN’T TELLING HIS ABC’s.” 😱
You spend insomniac nights trying to decipher what that little thing is all about. You are overcome with unnecessary fear of failure. You don’t want your child to lag behind. Though you preach that” My Child is Different & I Won’t Compare” motto,secretly you are comparing him with a fast & a late learner. Gaaaaaaahh!!! How do I know this?? I’ve been talking about myself you see..
During such times of “damsel in distress” situations, #Wonderboxx comes in as a ” Saviour”.
Heard of Wonderboxx?? If you haven’t then please give the link below a click.
Let me just enlighten you about this new and innovative venture. The Wonderboxx is a soigné & a dapper of an answer for all those collywobble attacks mommy gets,while thinking what she ought to do for the LO’s Learno-tainment. Yup.. I officially invented that word from 2 words ” Learning & Entertainment”. You see, if you can’t keep the LO entertained,you really can’t teach much. These little creatures are made for merrymaking,& if you can’t merry make,then you have a child with an attention span of 15 minutes.
Wonderboxx targets a sizeable spectrum of ages starting from 1-8. They segregate each age into 3 groups.
- Toddlo : 1-3 years
- Kiddo : 3-5 years
- Ginomo: 5-8 years
Here are a few questions you might ask me.
1.What is Wonderboxx?
Wonderboxx is a beautifully apt and a revolutionary idea in the fashioning& sculpting of your child. It’s a hands on kit that is filled with age specific products,which are necessary for exciting your LO’s impulses. Because let’s face it,hands on learning is sooooo much more fun.But let me clear one thing,that all of these products that come in a box are brainchilds of an expert panel.This will target your child,where he needs most focus on.They design a box each month with a certain theme. They customize each kit with motor sensory stimulation,logic and reasoning projects. This is child quest in a box. Yep!! A little box of quests and escapades.
2. How much is it & what are the benefits?
It’s priced at Rs. 1499/- per box,but they have certain discounts,if you would subscribe to them for 3,6,12 months at once. So,a smarter idea would be to subscribe for a few months and save up the moolah,if you’re looking for a long term harmony with Wonderboxx.
Give it a trial maybe once and see how well it works for you. Please do rest assured that your box is a product of international calibre.
3. What kind of products come in the Wonderboxx?
For a better understanding,I will link their YouTube channel over here.
The products are of avant garde class,catered specially for your child. You don’t end up buying things which are either too decelerated or accelerated for your kid’s age. So, basically you are giving your child just what is befitting his age.
Let’s talk about this JULY edition:
This month was all about animals. It was the ” AMAZING ANIMALS” theme. It came packed in this adorable gift wrap & was heartbreaking to rip it. And all the while,my LO kept saying ” it’s for me, Emmy!?” He just knew it,that something this cute was for him.
The box has:
- Animal flash cards
- Animal action dice
- Animal body part block
- Animal masks
- Finger puppets
- Animal habitat activity
- “What’s that munch?” Picture book,an exclusive Wonderboxx creation.
- A parent feed newsletter
Here’s the unboxing.. Tadaaa…A visual treat for you.
The packaging is a dream,packed in the most kid- friendly way possible. Here are the bunch of brain stimulating goodies that come in your box.
1) Animal Flashcards: These cards were so easy to teach,with bright colours and cute to heart drawings of animals,this made my son a happy little boy. He kept on trying to find the “Emmy & Baby” pair. With a laminated surface,these cards are great even for messy hands.
Here he is in a deeply pensive mood,trying to find pairs ❤️❤️
2) Animal Action Dices: My baby is a little too small to understand the game,but nonetheless,he loves the drawings. You are supposed to connect the word with the animal. The word is on one dice & the animal on another.
3) Animal Body Parts Block: These foam cubes,found way into LO’s fun time. He enjoyed connecting the upper body& the lower body,also we had fun making weird ones.
4) Animal Masks: These were the most imaginative of them all. You get masks everywhere,nothing novelle about it. But these masks were just so much more fun,targeted at a toddler & tickled Arham pink. He loved “Leo the Lion” best ❤️ He kept roaring and prancing,kept insisting on being shown in the mirror.
6) Picture Book( What’s that munch?): Well,his favourite book was a bath book called ” Thumper makes a splash” and now it’s “What’s that munch?”. I have to coax him into leaving his picture book out of the bathroom,when he gets his bath done. The only con of this book is, I wish it was a “Bathbook”,that way he could take the book everywhere.
7) Animal Habitat Activity: Arham is still getting the gist of it,he tries to understand why a fish can’t have a home on the ground and so on.. But with the beautiful pictures,I’m sure he’s gonna be engrossed.
- The idea is one of a kind for a revolutionary understanding towards Child development.
- A must have for kids who are getting homeschooled.
- The products are on par with international standards of Education,as according to me.
- The every month theme attracts not only your child,but also you so that you both can enjoy your box.
- Extremely useful for lighting up bulbs in your child’s mind,it’s a different approach to things.
- A very true format of Fun Learning.
- Develops imagination,role playing,creativity & curiosity.
- As a mother of a toddler,i can tell you that development,learning and processing surroundings begins much much before preschool. For such before preschool times, Wonderboxx is your answer.
- I wish the finger puppets weren’t made from paper,some cloth or any such sturdy material would make it last more longer,because Arham absolutely loves them and one is already torn.
- It could have had little miniature animals to take the box to another level.
- It could have had made the action dices also from foam,again for it to last longer.
So,that was quite long,but it was worth it. The July Edition was much fun,i have Arham calling himself “Leo the Lion” all the time. That’s how Emmy & Baby Arham are enjoying their box & we would reckon that you &Baby get one too..